RDG College for Women, Murtizapur Road, NH6 Akola - 444001
Contact - FeedBack
The objective of this form is to collect constructive feedback for improving facilities and services of the college. Your response will assist the college in its endeavor to strengthen the overall development of students.
1. Does the teacher engage his/her Lectures regularly?
2. Does the teacher come on time for the lecture?
3. How well did the teacher prepare for the classes?
4. How do you find the communication skills of the teacher?
5. Does the teacher complete the syllabus in time?
6. Does the teacher support you to solve your academic and other problems?
7. Do you find your teacher interesting and easy to understand?
8. Does the teacher use ICT Tools (such as LCD projector, multimedia etc) for teaching?
9. Is the teacher fair and transparent in internal assessment?
10. How does the teacher facilitate you in cognitive, social and emotional growth?
11. Does the teacher inform you about your expected competencies, course outcome and program outcomes?
12. Does the teacher identify your strengths and encourage you with right level of challenges?
13. Does the teacher identifies your weakness and helps you to overcome them?
14. The teacher encourages you to participate in extra-curricular activities?
15. Suggestions for further improvements.