- Admission to Under Graduate Course will start immediately after
the declaration of result of XII Std. Examination.
- Admission to Post Graduate courses will start immediately after
the declaration of Final Year result of Various UG Courses.
- Notice for admission is given in the news paper and also displayed
on the Notice Board in the College.
- To have a
transparency in the admission students are admitted on
the merit basis considering the marks of previous examination
passed by the students.
- Cut of percentage for admission to under graduate courses is 50 %.
- Admission to the various reservation categories are made as per
the Govt. norms.
- For admission there are different committee consisting of three to
- Admission form and the documents required are checked by
admission committee and direct admission is given to the students.
- Enrollment forms are filled by the students at the time admission.
- Fees structure laid down by Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University,
Amravati is followed.
- Fees Structure as per the guideline of SGB Amravati University &
Separate sheet is available in the office.