Aims and Objectives:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To cultivate a desire for the pursuit of excellence in teaching-learning and research among the faculty, staff, students and other stakeholders.
- To undertake quality-related initiatives, consultancy and training programmes.
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of the institution for quality assessment, promotion and sustenance
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for :
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and Learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and Abroad
Some of the functions of the IQAC are :
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.